In-house and external lawyers audit
More and more organisations are hiring in-house lawyers. This can arise as a reaction to increasing external legal costs but without analysis of the business's legal requirements and the type of lawyer needed.
For those businesses relying on external lawyers, how can you be sure that you have the right firm to meet your needs at the right price?
How can Greywired help?
Review of your business's legal needs is carried out by a senior lawyer with no ties to any particular law firm so that independence is guaranteed. We have detailed knowledge of the marketplace for lawyers, we're well networked and so can recommend people for in-house roles, law firms with the right expertise and fit for external advice and also suggest other options available for dealing with legal issues such as use of freelance resource.
What will you get?
- Independent in-depth review of your legal spend
- analysis of work areas and fees incurred by use of external lawyers
- identification of areas to be kept in-house or outsourced
- guidance in selection of candidates including CV filtering, exercise setting and attending interviews
- assistance with benchmarking performance of external lawyers, including design and arrangement of beauty parades and tenders
- connections with the best lawyers for your business.